“Socially distant but not emotionally distant. We are here with you. Therapy sessions are available via online therapy, phone therapy, and session lengths that are more flexible than ever. Explore How To Get Our Help”
Providing counseling services to individuals, families, and couples of Palm Beach County.
- Do you feel stuck?
- Are you struggling with depression or anxiety?
- Have a drug/alcohol addiction and not sure what to do?
- Do you feel like your significant other doesn’t understand you?
- Are you tired of fighting with your teenager?
- Being overwhelmed with fear or negative thoughts?
- Do you want more from Life?
- Need someone to talk to?
Positive Start Counseling Services, Inc. provides a relaxing, non-judgmental healing environment where you can address your concerns while discovering new strengths and skills.
Therapy is a relationship and the qualities brought to this relationship by your therapist are acceptance, compassion, warmth, respect, honesty, humor, and wisdom.
What sets Positive Start Counseling Services, Inc. (PSCS) aside from others?
- PSCS uses only proven treatment methods – Evidenced-Based Practices shown to be effective through scientific study.
- The therapists are Licensed Mental Health Professionals, qualified to address your therapy needs.
- PSCS works with most insurance plans as a preferred provider so that access to services are a manageable costs.
How can Positive Start Counseling Services, Inc. (PSCS) help you?
- Engaging in a counseling relationship at Positive Start Counseling Services, Inc., will encourage you think about things in a different way.
- At PSCS, you will be able to set goals and you will learn the skills you need to live a happier life.
- At PSCS, you will be able to communicate better with others and think differently about who you are.
- At PSCS, you will be able to have healthier decision making skills, develop and refine coping skills.
- At PSCS, you will be motivated to make life changes and improve your life.
“There are no hopeless situations,
there are only men who have grown helpless about them.”
Clare Boothe Luce